Saturday 31 March 2018

I will play 3 Rank matches with you

I will play 3 Rank matches with you












About:

I will teach couch and play DOTA2 with you.

teaching will start as soon as you play me and will teach you to make a steam account and secure it.
then we will start the main play I will explain every hero and tell how to use them to the right situation. I'll teach how to pick the correct hero according to your team mates hero. I will play low priority (IP) matches if want. then it come to rank matches when you are good with certain heroes you can start playing rank matches that give you a place in dota. If you buy the premium package I will play rank matches with you. Time and date must be arrange thought email or any communication or social media you like

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment