Saturday 31 March 2018

I will take up the complete responsibility of the work given to me and finish it within the time mentioned. I am very professional in whatever I do. I am working in a MNC, so I try to understand what exactly is the needed and put my effort in that direction. I will do my best to not let you down. + See More

I will take up the complete responsibility of the work given to me and finish it within the time mentioned. I am very professional in whatever I do. I am working in a MNC, so I try to understand what exactly is the needed and put my effort in that direction. I will do my best to not let you down. + See More












About:

I will play/teach/support/donate anything you want. I can increase your trophies and donate you cards including epics. I can teach you different combo and also provide good decks for you to enjoy and learn and win games. 

I will also give you Pro Tips and suggest you good decks based on your cards.

Tell me if I have to play with your account or a new one. ( Applicable in Android Only)
for any information or custom offer, just contact me.

Trophies/Donations can be negotiated based on price.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment