Tuesday 21 January 2020

Help You Become Better At Apex Legends On Ps4











About:

I'm a pro apex player wanting to help the apex community get better at apex. 



Here some things I can help you with.



  1. Getting better at the game
  2. Increasing your confidence
  3. Learning Pro plays
  4. Becoming a pro
  5. Finding your play style 
  6. Where to go and not to go
  7. How to use all characters 
  8. Pretty much what ever you want to learn about Apex lol

Reviews


:

2nd session in less than a week, again, exceptional experience, really nice guy, knows the game 100%, highly recommended, if you want to improve your movements, aim, positioning. Can’t wait to get another session soon.

:

Coaching session went great. He gave me some things to practice so I can continue to improve. I would recommend to anyone!

:

Such a great experience, I would recommend him 100%, he has the expertise, technique, patience and the ability to really show you what he can teach you, looking forward to get another session with him pretty soon.

:

Extremely recommended

:

Pointed out several weaknesses and gave good advice I can't wait to work on!




No comments:

Post a Comment