Tuesday 21 January 2020

Be Your Apex Legends Xbox Or PC Coach











About:

Tyliir's Apex Legends Coaching Sessions.



If you are here, you could probably use some help with Apex. Brand new or max level, we all still have issues that could use some work. In my sessions, I will help you with things you know you are struggling with, and work with you to identify other issues you might be having, along with sharing some great tips I've picked up sine launch! Whether it be positioning, gunfights, following the meta, using the right weapons, settings, key-binds/controller layouts, FOV, sensitivity or ANYTHING else, I can help! Unlike others, my sessions are always 100% custom tailored to you! Everybody games differently, everyone needs different kinds of help, we are all different in our own play-styles, but we all have the same end-goal: Become an Apex Legend!



A
FTER YOU BUY:

You will be asked what platform you're on, what your Gamer-Tag/Origin-ID is, and what time/date you would like to get started. I will be in contact with you shortly after you order.



If you have any questions about me or this service please message me. Also know that I will always preform to the absolute best of my abilities.



Thank you for your consideration,



Tyliir, (Tyler)



Reviews


:

Super cool dude. Had great tips, definitely able to fine tune the small errors

:

Very patient and helpful. I would recommend this service to anyone trying to get better.

:

Was very fun to play with....would definitely recommend to anyone looking for some coaching...

:

great coach and easy to work with.

:

Awesome session! The seller was on time, very experienced player and most importantly super nice. I learned a lot from him and am very much looking forward to my next sessions. I highly recommend his services




No comments:

Post a Comment