Sunday 26 April 2020

Be Your Fortnite Professional Coach Today Na East And Na West Server Only











About:

Hello, I'm Christian. I am 14 and a chapter 1 pre-season 2, experienced Fortnite player. I'm here to help you get a lot of wins and get better at building, aiming, and winning.  With my coaching  you will be able to play better and win more. 



I play on PC but can crossplay. I prefer to coach you in Creative Mode for the very first session so I can get good sense of your strengths and where you need some help. 



I am available between 1 PM and 8 PM Eastern time If I am online and not in a session we can usually start right away. As of 4/15/2020  



DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE ON UK or ASIA servers



Cancelling negatively affects seller standing. 
Do not order if you can't follow through.



YOU ARE PURCHASING ACCESS TO MY SERVICES. DELIVERY IS MADE when I send my username and/or a friend request to connect in-game.  The session time is irrelevant to delivery. You will get your full session.




NO MOBILE
, must have Xbox, PC, PS4, or Switch! ONLY NA SERVERS

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment