Sunday 26 April 2020

Purchase Pubg Uc For Your Account Instantly











About:

Welcome to fiverr's best PUBG UC offering gig!



"PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AND ORDER. I CAN HAVE BETTER OFFER FOR YOU"



I am a big fan of PUBG and know about the issues PUBG players face while purchasing PUBG UC.



"So I am here to purchase PUBG UC for your account Instantly"



Order me by providing your PUBG ID and PUBG NAME and I will purchase PUBG UC for you within minutes.



Except standard packages I am also offering



3000+1000Free UC for 60$



6000+2400Free UC for 130$



For above two offers come to inbox



Why choose me ?



  • Guaranteed PUBG UCs
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction

  • Friendly Customer Service
  • Very Fast delivery


NOTE: You can also contact me for Razer Gold Pin (Global)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

super fast delivery, honest and polite thankuuu so much I'm so happy

:

always welcome dear 😊

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment