Sunday 26 April 2020

Coach You As A 4400 Contenders Overwatch Coach











About:

Hi, my name is Robert, otherwise known as Madshu. Thanks for considering me!



  • I'm a 4.4 Flex DPS (4.3 Support, 4.4 Tank) that played 4.4+/T3 scrims for over a year, and placed in multiple tournaments.
  • My coaching experience includes Contenders and Top Tier 3 teams.




I'm currently coaching:
  • Scion Esports (4.6k+, Contenders trials, #1 Open Divison 2020, #1 Zotac cup, #1 Star ES, #2 Echo Tourney)
  • UNT (4.4k, 3rd in TESPA 2019, winner of multiple Texas LANs)




I have worked with several teams and players ranging from beginners to 4600+.
  • Some have reached #1 on the ranked leaderboard and gone on to play professionally.
  • One was a beginner in bronze and within 2 months, went on to climb over 2000 SR to masters.
  • In one of the pictures above is a player that climbed from GM to #15 (4500!)




Whatever your goal is, for whatever rank, role, or hero, I can help you achieve it.

I'll help you work on your aim, movement, game sense, communication through live coaching, replay reviews, and playing together



I've studied sports psychology, been in medical school, and am currently in graduate school for data analytics. I look forward to working with you!





Reviews


:

Offered helpful feedback that allowed me to climb 300 sr (3.3 -> 3.6) in two days as a main tank player.

:

Very personal coaching (dealing with general as well as very specific issues), comments on the positive equally to the negative, feels really good to talk to and uses positive things about your playstyle to improve the negative.

:

An amazing coach who is able to understand you as a player and really guide you through this process of learning and improving. Would highly recommend

:

Very quick responses. Great coach who was able to explain ideas clearly and was supportive when explaining mistakes. Highly recommend.

:

The coaching helped me so much!!! He is a great coach who really wants everyone to succeed and become a better player. He was very professional and so accommodating. I really recommenced you use his coaching!




No comments:

Post a Comment