Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will make a dnd 5th edition character for you

I will make a dnd 5th edition character for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create a Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition character of the Level in the package you selected. I will create it to your specified Race, Class, Items, Background (not backstory, just the background from the background chapter in the player's handbook) Spells, Traits, and desired stats or stat priorities. As I previously mentioned, I will not create a backstory for your character, this is purely for stats and aforementioned specifications. Any extra details will help me tailor the character better to you. Anything you leave unmentioned, I will just add in what I believe would be the best interest for your character. You can also ask me to choose any of the specs or all, ("Surprise me" as they say :D) The character sheet will be sent to you as a pdf document over Email, most likely, but if the size of the character is too large for email, I will ask you what you would prefer it be sent over, otherwise I'll upload it to a google drive. If I upload it to drive, let me know when you fully download it.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment