Thursday 31 May 2018

I will sell you a league of legends account of your choice

I will sell you a league of legends account of your choice












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi
I'm selling my two league of legends accounts since I have a kid now and he takes all my time, no more league time for me.
You have three options...

Option 1:
Loaded account
Level 107, 100+ champions, 21 champions mastery 6 & 7, 15K Blue Essence, 68 Skins, 5 Choromas and 9 emotes and 240 RP
This account currently at Bronze 1, and was Silver Last Season
It's mainly for those who wanna have a little head start in terms of champions, skins and rank as well as level.
Asking price: $100

Option 2:
Fresh Account
Level 29, Less than 10 champions owned, no skins, RP or Blue Essence and never played ranked at any season clearly.
This account is mainly for those who want a new fresh account, No previous rank MMR or champs yet not starting all the way from level 1 -saves you weeks of entry level gameplay-
Asking price: $60

Option 3:
Both @ $140

Both Accounts are NA Server, Sales are Final !

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment