Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will auto host, tweet your channel, & + U to my discord announcements channel.

I will auto host, tweet your channel, & + U to my discord announcements channel.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, 

I will add you to my twitch auto host list. I am a streamer myself, so if you can follow me that would be great too. :) 


For $5 
I will host your channel for 3 months. :)

For $10
I will tweet out your channel. 
I will auto host your channel for 6 months. :) 

*Best Deal* For $20
I will auto host your channel for a whole year! :) 
Tweet out your channel. 
I will add you to my discord announcement channel so that everyone in my server can see that you went live. :) This will increase your exposure to new people further! :D

Reviews


metismedia:Excellent communication, fast reply and please with her service.

jessiebunnie:Amazing customer. I would gladly do business with him again. :D

killerkris14:Great service and fast response!!

jessiebunnie:great customer! would gladly do business with you again! :)

vododoctor:Very nice great service!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment