Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will create your board game design concept (~1500 words).

I will create your board game design concept (~1500 words).












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Are you working on a board game concept and need some fresh ideas or are looking for a new perspective from a board games expert?


If yes, then this gig is for you!


As an experienced game designer I have the expertise to get you to the next level of your board game design. I have been working in the board game industry for over 5 years and have supported people from every niche imaginable, including card games, eurogames, miniature wargames, and more.

Here are some of the things I can help with:

  • Brainstorm multiple game concepts from scratch
  • Provide ideas for your existing game concept
  • Create a board game concept from scratch
  • Write a rule book for your board game (see FAQ section)
  • And much more...

Please contact me for more information before ordering and we can figure out how I could contribute to improving your board game.


Note: All of my work is customized to your needs, no templates or copy/paste jobs from me.

Reviews


davidaya:Thank you! Seller was easy to work with, and delivered on time. Quite liked the creative \

gaetanoferrara:Outstanding Experience!

heidelbergchad:Working with Gaetano was a great experience. He was friendly, professional and courteous. He communicated clearly and promptly, and his work displayed a clear level of competence. His guidance every step of the way let me know that my project was in good hands. Hire him; you will be glad you did.

gaetanoferrara:Outstanding Experience!

den4sythe:Wow! 5 stars! Gaetano went above and beyond to understand the goals for my history timeline education game and to create ideas that were fun, playable, and on track with what I was hoping for. Thank you so much, Gaetano! I would definitely order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment