Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will create a discord server for you

I will create a discord server for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you need a server for your guild, friends, organization (irl or in game), or anything else? I can do that for you.

I've been creating and managing Discord servers for almost two years now. As the platform has evolved I have kept up. Even now I manage three of my own. If you need one created quickly I am the person for you. I'll use your images, your terminology, and your title. When it is created I will send you the invite link and transfer ownership to you after you are satisfied with the product.

I will not discriminate if you have different opinions, but I will not create a server that will knowingly be used for illegal activity. I will not populate your servers with information, simply create the framework for you. I will not act as an admin. However, I can create a server from my computer, tablet, laptop, or phone, and this can be completed in just a few minutes. Of course, the more customization the longer it may take.

During the process please communicate with me if there are any changes or problems.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment