Thursday 31 May 2018

I will create description for a game you or someone else can develop for you.

I will create description for a game you or someone else can develop for you.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Have you ever wanted to get  your own game out there.
Maybe you have a direction for a game but get a bit lost in the details. Or maybe you just want to release a game on the google play store but don't have a clue where to start.

I am an experienced game designer and would love to help you out!
Just send me a message with what you hope to achieve and I will chat with you about the options.

Can't wait to get started for you!

Reviews


reflectionwrite:Excellent experience! I highly recommend this seller!

slijkie:Thoroughly discussed wishes. Was wonderful to be able to help with such an awesome project!

dandunford336:Thanks provided what was asked for.

slijkie:Fast and clear in communication! Was a joy to be able to help you.

reflectionwrite:Excellent experience! I highly recommend this seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment