Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will create 4 sports lineups for you. ( NBA,NFL,NASCAR

I will create 4 sports lineups for you. ( NBA,NFL,NASCAR












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This gig will help you win more money will draftkings and fanduel. My lineups are not guaranteed to win every time. I do have experience in researching sports and player topics. 

I cannot predict the outcome of your contest, but I can help you place higher than ever. 


I love sports, and you can trust me to win you some money. 


Like I said, you cannot blame me if your lineups happen to fail, thats what comes with the game. Try to find the fun in it!

I will be there to help you create lineups that have the best percentage on succeeding. LETS GO WIN SOME CASH! 

LAST WORDS: It is your responsibility to FULLY UNDERSTAND  how to play draftkings and fanduel.

Reviews


rcracerz06:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

luchi910:Excellent communication. Great results

vmiller689:Great seller.

vmiller689:Great response time. Always satisfied. I recommend this seller!!!!

mikejvince:Extremely fast responsive time. Very knowledgeable in what he does. Also very kind. I would strongly recommend giving this seller a try if you need help making fantasy teams.


No comments:

Post a Comment