Thursday 31 May 2018

I will carefully predict 10 soccer matches at least 30 odds

I will carefully predict 10 soccer matches at least 30 odds












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Introduction:

I have been ardent sport betting analyst for local radio stations and sports-papers and can guarantee you that the soccer picks will never put a hole in your pocket but rather enable you to get a bigger wallet to keep more earnings... Let's get cracking.

How it works:

For the basic gig I will give you at least 5 soccer matches that'll amount to at least 10 ODDS
For the standard gig I will give you at least 7 soccer matches that'll amount to at least 20 ODDS
For the premium gig I will give you at least 10 soccer matches that'll amount to at least 30 ODDS

There is a chosen sophisticated human and mathematical techniques for predicting the options available below to meet up with the prescribed ODDS.

Home Win: 1
Home Win or Draw (Double Chance): 1x
Away Win: 2
Away win or Draw (Double Chance): 2x
BTTS: GG
Over/Under: 1.5, 2.5, etc.

The selected predictions will be DELIVERED within 24 hours before the kick off time. Leagues includes

- UEFA Champions league
- USA Major League Soccer
- English Premier League
- English Championship
- German Bundesliga
- Spanish LaLiga
- Italian Serie A
- etc

For an extra $5 I will give you my 2 SURE predictions that will amount to 5 ODDs

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment