Thursday 31 May 2018

I will solve your rubik cube

I will solve your rubik cube












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi! I've been solving this puzzle for over 6 years. I won a lot of championships in my country(yes, there are special contests for solving this puzzle) and you just have to pay a little bit of attention.
You will have to sent me 6 images of every side of your Rubik's cube. It's very important to have the images clear.
After you send me the images, I will send you a video of my hands on a Rubik's cube, exactly scrambled like yours, and I will show you what moves you should do to solve this puzzle.

Important fact: After you send me the pictures, be sure that you don't move your Rubik's cube, because if it's different from your pictures, the video will be useless.

I am waiting for u :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment