Monday 28 May 2018

I will create a small rpg game based around a person or event

I will create a small rpg game based around a person or event












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will make a small RPG game based on the person who is receiving the gift, the game can have more or less depending on the requirements of the project. If you want more items, quests, or something else custom let me know. I will include 2 quests, 3 Characters, 2 items, 2 enemies, and 2~3 areas. This could be a great gift for maybe that nerdy friend or that son or daughter where they can have a game where they are the main character! This could also be used for more simple things, lets say your partner is a gamer and you want to ask them to prom or ask them to marry you in the nerdiest and gamiest way possible, well here that opportunity is!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment