Thursday 31 May 2018

I will play any game for 8 hours with you, mic is optional.

I will play any game for 8 hours with you, mic is optional.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Yes the time has come where you can have people bought to play video games with, my list is huge on PC and on the PS4, I will add new games to my library if they are under the price of the cost. 

i'm outgoing, easy to get along with, and love meeting people all around the world!

My game list is growing by the day on both PC and the PS4, if i don't have the game you want to play look back in the future and i may have it!

PS4:
GTA 5
crossout
fortnight 
call of duty: black ops 3 (season pass)
call of duty: ww2 (season pass)
Battlefield 1
battlefield 4
More that im not evan sure about lol 

PC:
 Diablo 3
 ESO
 borderlands 2 
 Counter strike GO
 Age of empires 3 complete edition
 battlefield 1
 call of duty: black ops 2
 arma 3
 squad
 payday 2
 rust
 men of war: assault squad 2
 planet coaster
 farming simulator 17
 dead island definitive edition
 age of empires 2: HD edition 
 Fortnight
 
I run on a high end computer, will not experiance any lag what so ever!


  
 
 
 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment