Monday 28 May 2018

I will design characters, mechanics and settings for your games

I will design characters, mechanics and settings for your games












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Games make the world go round!

After 38 years in the hobby (and 22 years in the industry) I sure know my way around a game. Be they tabletop roleplaying games, board games, card games, miniatures games or video games they are always better when you add memorable characters and an engrossing setting to adventure in. 

Need game mechanics to fit your concept? I can do that too!

With 2 published tabletop roleplaying games (one award-winning!), 8 game supplements, 3 board games and 3 card games under my belt (not to mention my personal collection of over 150 games) you know you will be getting quality product from a writer/designer with a long and broad experience in this field.

Hallowed be thy game!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment