Monday 28 May 2018

I will give huge mame32 collection 5848 working games

I will give huge mame32 collection 5848 working games












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">mame32 this is a great collection and I was lucky to get my hands on it , the collection works on your pc works great on newer models slow on the old ones I would not try playing on a old laptop the games may not work or lag but I have not had any problems with it, if your a fan of the original arcade games there all there this is the reason why the arcade scene died sadly,I would love to see arcades make a come back one day any way this is a huge collection the price I ask is for the purchase of the flash at least 16gb I will then create your drive and send it to you asap.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment