Friday 24 April 2020

Professionally Coach You On Rainbow Six Siege PC











About:

Hello, I'm Senz! I'm a Champion level Rainbow Six player, and have been playing the game since the Alpha, I have over 5000+ Hours in R6, and already coach many people I come across (friends, new players, even teams.)

After many many hours of coaching, I thought, why not try putting myself out there to help the people that really want it? I know everything about Siege, I know every operator, and professional uses for each operator, in every situation/map.

I've wasted my life on this game, why not teach other people so they don't have to waste five thousand hours to get good?

If you only have a couple questions and don't want private coaching I stream professionally as a content creator for the Verified Org Elevate! :)



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING SO WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE THANK YOU

Reviews


:

The coaching was great, without going into too much detail I got very good tips for improving my gameplay in the future. I would recommend getting a coaching by senz if you want to improve your overall gameplay.

:

The seller provided an in depth tutorial on game settings and computer settings to get the best in game results.

:

Great coach, definitely got my moneys worth. Going in depth into details and willing to work with you in any way.

:

Cool chill guy, excellent game knowledge, helped with my PC settings, and help me with a lot of little things I would of never thought of. overall I'm very satisfied with the service. I would highly recommend.

:

Fantastic. Explained everything in detail and what I'd need to work on to improve. Would recommend to friends if you want to improve on siege yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment