Saturday 4 April 2020

Coach You On Apex Legends By Playing With You On Xbox











About:

My name is Trevor and I'm an avid video game player, streamer, and coach. I love Apex Legends and have over 10k total kills. On my main, Pathfinder, I am #31 for times top 3 and #10 for sniper kills worldwide on Xbox. I have ample experience teaching in a one-on-one setting and will work with you to identify areas for improvement. Every person has different strengths and ways they learn best, therefore every session tailored to the person I am working with. 



In a typical coaching session we will:

  1. Briefly discuss your gaming experience, experience playing Apex Legends, your strengths, and any areas that you already know you’d like to work on

  2. Depending on your level, we may discuss any questions you have about settings, the map, the characters, and general gameplay

  3. Jump into playing together! As we play I’ll give you constructive feedback as it comes up or we will focus on a specific aspect of the gameplay that we identified earlier in step 1



Some topics we may cover include:

  • Settings, Xbox controller

  • Characters, their abilities, strengths

  • Drop locations

  • Weapons, attachments, uses & applications

  • Gameplay mechanics, movement, aiming

  • Strategy, positional awareness, team dynamics

Reviews


:

Ask good question and u will definitely be happy with the service. Easy going guys learn some good tips from him.

:

Great experience overall. I spent three hours this morning with Killah and every minute spent was very productive. I would highly recommend anyone looking to improve there gameplay to spend some time with him. The written feedback back is definitely a plus and will help me reflect in the future. Thank you again!

:

Great experience. He had many tips and helped me find areas I can improve upon. His communication was timely and he met or exceeded my expectations.

:

a fiver coach who actually plays on Xbox. taught me a lot of great thing. definitely recommend

:

Had some really good advice and aim training tips, that I'm definitely going to implement into my gameplay.




No comments:

Post a Comment