Saturday 4 April 2020

Help New Players Learn The Game











About:

This gig is designed to teach new players the game and help them to develop their skills while improving their understanding of the game. I will help players to learn the maps, droning, using operator abilities and the use of different roles in a team such as roaming or anchoring. 



In the premium package, I will offer advanced tips and tricks "High IQ plays" to help players outplay the opponents and win more games to get you a higher rank. 



I am an experienced siege player who has experience in ESL and ranked. I have been platinum most seasons but recently took a break to focus on university, I am now back to playing and want to help teach new players to improve the quality of games. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment