Friday 24 April 2020

Help You To Improve Your Rank In Rainbow Six Siege











About:

On my Profile I offer to improve your rank in Rainbow Six Siege. 
This offer however is only for players who are currently copper/bronze or silver. 
The reason is that I don't use any hacks, and I am confident that I can win
95% or more of the matches we play together in that elo.
I'll play with you until you reach the rank we agreed upon before.
I myself have been playing Rainbow Six Siege for some time now and have played on
several accounts that already reached the Diamond/Champion rank. 
In the pictures you'll recognize my profiles and their rankings. 
If you want to look again here are my accounts: RedoxR6 and Redox.R6. 
To play with you, I'm gonna go on a smurf account that's roughly on your elo. 
While you're playing with me, I can give you a few tips to help you
to become a better player. If you have any questions or you want to talk from 
the beginning we can also call each other via Discord.

Reviews


:

Nothing but great, super nice and pacient. Got exactly what was described, and even a little more. Would definitely buy again, and would recommend to anyone!

:

This was perfect. I was stuck but also wanted to have fun, this was a perfect experience and I recommend this to anyone. You can’t get better service for this price, the seller was very nice and patient and an overall really cool person. I didn’t talk much but they were cool. I will buy again 100% recommend.

:

Friendly and calm guy who is an excellent player and knows his stuff. i've received the help that i needed and for the price it was certainly worth it. Good and quick communication. Would certainly use his service again when needed.

:

Very nice service. Would do it again. Very knowledgeable about the game. I learned a lot of stuff from him.10/10.

:

I was happy to get him to help me and we won every single match. Hes chill, calm and far from cheater/scammer. One advice tho to the seller is to lower the price just a little bit. Value for money is still really good and superb if you want a legit carry. 6/5 would buy again if needed, and surely will recommend to my friends. I purchased the cheapest option and i would say that from that 11.43 euros (fees included) the price should maybe be reduced to under 10. After that i think it would double how good the service is from 100% to 200%.




No comments:

Post a Comment