Wednesday 22 April 2020

Help You With Anything In Destiny 2











About:

⚠️ Message before you buy ⚠️



Hi, I am GD.



I am a returning Level 1 Seller on Fiverr



I am an experienced Destiny 2 player and I have helped people in destiny 2 on Fiverr before.



You can check my profile and see that I am a 5 star, level 1 reputed seller

check my reviews from past sales on Fiverr. 



I can get you the following AND MORE:



  1.     Trials of osiris flawless,
  2.     Heir Apparant (new exotic lmg) - releasing on 21st april 
  3.     Not forgotten,
  4.     Luna's howl,
  5.     revoker,
  6.     komodo,
  7.     randy's,
  8.     Exotic quests,
  9.     Divinity,
  10.     the last word,
  11.     thorn, izanagi's burden,
  12.     PVE Ritual weapons from Strikes and Gambit,
  13.     milestones,
  14.     raids, ETC...




I can help you with anything in game, and as I said above, my reviews speak for itself.



So do check them out!

Message me on Fiverr ASAP,

and Happy Gaming.

Reviews


:

Amazing performance. He played a hundred matches in two days to get me the Recluse, whereas instead it would’ve taken me months. He’s very very good at PvP. Highly recommended from me!

:

Very good experience as always. He’s also extremely good in PvP. Got me to 2100 in 1 day! I can’t even believe my eyes!

:

Stellar performance with good communication. Provided what I needed within minutes of work. 100% recommended for anyone that needs his services!

:

Very professional will totally use this guy again

:

lol he knows his stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment