Saturday 25 April 2020

Coach Overwatch As A Grandmaster Player











About:

I can do in depth coaching for any player or team no matter what role or rank to a GM level.I will cover positioning, mechanics and decision making. I have tier 3 shot calling experience and have coached for other teams such as Woozy Force and worked for Gameleap. I have experience in teams such as Swift Esports, Team PMA and i'm currently in a 4.3k project team (Osiris).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very detailed when explaining and makes it easy to learn from your mistakes, we had fun, Awesome session, good use!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feedback?

Seller's Response:

I like how he keeps talking always giving you information It definitely makes your money worth it.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the kind review!

Seller's Response:

Mace is an incredible instructor. As a tennis professional who has experience with a myriad of coaches including: mental, conditioning, strategic and technical instructors; Mace mirrors the strengths of my past instructors and is the coalescence of experience, professionalism and passion. During our session, Mace naturally adjusted the complexity of his instruction to match my skill set with the present scenario. The result was an immersive experience with seemingly instantaneous improvement. I will be booking several lesson with Mace in the future and highly recommend him to players of all levels, niches and backgrounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment