Sunday 5 April 2020

Mobile Or Web Ui Ux Design











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR CUSTOM ORDERS!



If you want to design your ios/android/desktop or web application UI. just order my gig. there are so many options to choose from and available fast delivery option. i provide high fidelity, modern and clean designs together with new ui/ux trends.  



you will get,



  • HD images
  • Image Slices
  • Source files (Adobe xd, Sketch or PSD)
  • Responsive designs
  • Extra fast delivery option
  • Professional mockups


Checkout my portfolio on flickr

https://flic.kr/s/aHskTskyrW

https://flic.kr/s/aHskKaZKY4



- PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO RATE AFTER ORDER COMPLETION!!!

- I do not provide Code in this Gig

- Contact me before you order for clear understanding

Reviews


:

Really great provider! Definitely Recommend to anyone! Essentially, there are 3 criteria's that I personally look for when working with any parties: 1. Competency 2. Professionalism 3. Time Management and I think creativerr fulfilled all of of them. Definitely really enjoyed his style of work as our project was very nicely and beautifully executed! Communications were great: very respectful and to the subject matter at all times. Delivery was very prompt and quick too! Must admit that his rates were a little higher for the budget I had but, I guess, sometimes that additional value comes at a price so no doubt it was worth it. Overall: definitely will work again!

:

Very good seller! I am very happy with the final design and the service I received throughout. creativerr went the extra mile to ensure my design was completed exactly how I wanted it. I had quite a few amends due to the project evolving. Highly recommend his services and looking forward to use his services again. Thanks!

:

Clear on his communication and know what he needed to get the job done. Works fast, wants to the project well and can get results.

:

I will for sure work with him again! <3 Super nice work and speedy design changes. Keep up the good work!

:

Excellent communication and excellent work! Really recommend this vendor. He knows how and what needs to be done with very little explanation!




No comments:

Post a Comment