Wednesday 22 April 2020

Create The Best Looting Path For You











About:

Do you want to place high in a Fortnite tournament? Whether it is solos, duos or whatever team mode it may be it always starts with finding a good optimised looting path and that's where I chime in. I have been the player in my team whether it be duos, squads or trios to have come out with the looting path my team should follow. The looting path will be safe and give you the best possible loot for you.



In the package I will provide you a file of the looting path, precisely drawn out so you will know exactly how to loot in your early game as efficient as possible. I will also provide brief explanations so that everything is clear and understandable.

Reviews


:

Good route w/ great information.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment