Saturday 4 April 2020

Configure Your Minecraft Server For You











About:

Let's face it, setting up minecraft servers can be VERY complicated. Often many parts can be overwhelming such as plugin configurations and permissions. I am here to help! After having many years of experience, helping many friends and even running a couple of my own servers, I have learned many popular plugins such as Factions, Towny, PlotSquared, Essentials, McMMO, permissions ex, world edit and many others.


Bonus: By ordering my gig you are under my 100% free lifetime guarantee: Should anything break or need to be updated I will come fix it for free, no matter how long it has been since you purchased the gig!


Servers I've Worked On Through This Gig:

KodeKlubb NonProfit Coding Club- norge.play-minecraft.net

- Bungee Server with Hub, Towny/Survival, and Creative Plots

 
Ranked Up E-Sports- rue.mc.gg

Survival Server With Rankups



CovidMC- No Permission To Show IP

Towny/Survival Server For Friends

Reviews


:

Riley is very easy to communicate with, and delivers over expectation. We highly recommend him to others.

:

Helped me very quickly and solved my issues very fast. 100% would reccomend

:

Top Guy! Hope to work with him again!

:

Super friendly, extremely fast delivery. Recommend!

:

he was very nice and flexable. he delivered exactly what i wanted and asked questions every step of the way. 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment