Tuesday 1 May 2018

I will play overwatch, league or any other game with you

I will play overwatch, league or any other game with you












About:

This listing is for the PC version of Overwatch or League. (Other games I play include Hearthstone, PUBG, Fortnite, Vermintide 2. Message me for other games!). 

Hi guys ! I'm an experienced and friendly Overwatch and LoL player. I can play any champion but I'm a mercy main (I make a great pocket healer!) on overwatch, happy to flex. You will be able to choose what hero I play. Currently ranked gold. 

On league I main support/adc, but happy to go any lane you want. I don't flame and always play to win! 

It doesn't matter to me what rank you are, I'm happy to play with you and help you out if you are a new player or trying out a new hero ! Let's have fun together  ^_^ 

Reviews


alreadytaken101:Very friendly and personable. Very vocal and great fun to play with. Would definitely play with her again.

overwatchmain:It was a lot of fun playing with you! Thanks for your booking and hope to play again some time.

rgd212:Brand new to League of Legends and wanted to hit the ground running. Seller was AWESOME! Helped me get setup with LOL and Discord and got me going with the game! Would highly recommend and will be doing more times in the future.

overwatchmain:Fantastic buyer! I had such a great time coaching you on league and I really look forward to doing it again soon :D

hiimroy:Very friendly and fun to play games with, taught me a few things too would definitely recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment