Tuesday 1 May 2018

I will coach you in csgo

I will coach you in csgo












About:

My name is Teodoras and I am a certified 3 Dimensional CSGO coach.
I have over 15000 hours of competitive experience in CS overall. I played and coached in local as well as worldwide events.

I did not play at the very top level (due to some personal reasons), but I have huge knowledge on how to get there and stayat the very best of your capabilities

Here are my recommendations amp; explanations of my services.

  • Legendary

Recommended for inexperienced, below average player. (Less than 1000 hours of CS experience).

  • Supreme

Recommended for inexperienced, average player. (From 1000 to 3000 hours of CS experience).

  • Elite

Recommended for inexperienced, above average player.(3000+ hours of CS experience).


Scheduling coaching session
We (you and me) will schedule a sessionat a convenient time for both parties.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment