Friday 11 May 2018

I will farm your dream mount

I will farm your dream mount












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">IMPORTANT!!! EU ACCOUNTS ONLY
I will farm on your account or together with you the mount you want! 
This is a farm service, that means the mount is not guaranteed.
The farm service is to effectively give as you as many chances as possible in a short time.
For every Boss listed below i will provide an ID, so we can start directly at the Boss! 
You lose NO time clearing the rest of the raid prior.
I can provide IDs for the following Bosses 

Lich King - Invincible's Reins 
Yogg Saron - Mimiron's Head
Ragnaros - Smoldering Egg of Millagazor
Al'Akir -  Reins of the Drake of the South Wind
Jikun - Clutch of Ji-Kun 
Elegon - Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent

I can also farm every other boss in other raids or instances! 
If you want me to do all the farming then i need your Account Information 
including email + pw, and at the time of logging in the authentication code if connected.
All data is handled extremly carefully and i will time it that i wont log in after your last time online
so theres as little risk as possible! 
WARNING!! Account play is not allowed from blizzard, so it CAN get you a ban!
This never happened once to me in 5 years because i time everything carefully

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment