Tuesday 1 May 2018

I will analyse your overwatch gameplay

I will analyse your overwatch gameplay












About:

My name is YolbeX3 and I've made my way through many different profesisonal ESL teams and won a couple of tournaments. Now I offer my skills for coaching people.

My coach-services are professional, punctual and satisfying.

 
             What you will receive:

  • I will watch the record of your gameplay (on youtube or fiverr)
  • List your mistakes and how to get rid off them
  • List your positive skills and how to improve them
  • Personal analysis of your gameplay to evaluate how to exit your "Elo-Hell"
  • Improvement of game knowledge
  • Improvement of tactical thinking
  • Improvement of aim
  • Secret tips to gain more SR
  • Matching the current meta


Why choose me?
  • Many satisfied customer on my other gigs
  • Professional
  • Punctual
  • Safe
  • Satisfying
  • Played in professional ESL-Teams



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment