Friday 11 May 2018

I will play FIFA 18 with you on ps4

I will play FIFA 18 with you on ps4












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have been playing FIFA for years so consider me as an old man in the game. If you have a PlayStation 4 and FIFA 18, but no one to play with, then order me!

I'll play a friendly with you so you can test your self, test new tricks and tips or if you wanna record a game! Whatever reason you may have, I'm ready to deliver my part as the as your opponent.

PRO CLUB
If you have a pro player, we can play a match together! I'll join your club - my player is rated 90. I'm an attacker or offensiv midfielder but I can adapt to other positions!

ULTIMATE TEAM
You wanna play against my ultimate team? We can do that!


If you have any questions or requests, then don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment