Saturday 12 May 2018

I will make gpp draftkings and fanduel lineups for nba mlb and nfl

I will make gpp draftkings and fanduel lineups for nba mlb and nfl












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">The Guarantee:
If the lineup does not win in a 50/50 format I will send you a FREE lineup for the next day

The Service:
I will provide you a NBA, MLB, or NFL lineup for DraftKings or Fanduel.  Send me the sport of your choice and website platform and I will send you a lineup.  

My resume:
I have been playing fantasy sports since 2005 and DraftKings and Fanduel since they were created.  I have won $1,000's of dollars and cash regularly in 50/50 contests as well as GPP's.

FREE BONUS : Picks given away for free on my YT channel. Search JAX draftkings and find my channel: JAX






Reviews


vmiller689:Used him numerous of times. I recommend this seller..

terrance167:Good lineups

akthegrizzy:Was very accomodating.

coachtom5:Thanks! Great picks and I appreciate the explanation behind them.

jaredboote:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment