Friday 11 May 2018

I will create a badass dungeons and dragons character and backstory

I will create a badass dungeons and dragons character and backstory












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Need a character for you next 4th or 5th edition D&D session fast? Look no further!

Provide me with a class, race, and how you want your ability scores determined and I'll do the rest. Or if you want me to just do the whole sheet and character, that's cool too! I will optimize as best as possible...or not, depending on what you want.

I'll also provide a bit of information on this badass character--one or two people she was close to, one of her motivations, and one place she has been in before.

For an additional fee, I will also provide a multi-classing plan to fit your character.

Reviews


slc1144:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

slc1144:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment