Friday 11 May 2018

I will play games with you

I will play games with you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello dear Fiverrs.

Have you ever thought 'I really wanted someone to play with me this game right now'?
Well, look no further!

I am a gamer for my entire life (24 years now). I've played from Atari to PS4, I don't care about which company produces the game, I just like to play.

Nowadays, I'm playing on PS3, PS4, PSVita, WiiU, 3DS, Android and Steam. If you have a game that you want me to play with you, just message me! I'll check if I have it too to play with you. 

I currently have all the titles that were launched for the American PS+ service and most Humble Bundle games for Android and Steam.

Reviews


karunashoal:Great communication, fast delivery and exactly as requested!

paragodeia:It was great working with Karuna!

karunashoal:Great communication, fast delivery and exactly as requested!

paragodeia:It was great working with Karuna!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment