Saturday 12 May 2018

I will record and render all of your clips in your call of duty black ops 2, modern warfare 3 or black ops 1 vault/fileshare in HD quality

I will record and render all of your clips in your call of duty black ops 2, modern warfare 3 or black ops 1 vault/fileshare in HD quality












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This is for Xbox 360 only. I own a Hauppage HD PVR Gaming Edition and I am willing to record all of your clips in your vault/fileshare on Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops 1 for $5. I will render the clips into an 720p HD MP4 format (Perfect for YouTube) and send them to you. The maximum time of a clip can be 1 minute long. I will add you on Xbox Live (My Gamertag is xQSN, and you must accept the friend request within the duration for this gig to complete)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment