Tuesday 21 January 2020

Coach You In Rainbow Six Siege











About:

DISCLAIMER: I am not teaching you to be a professional at siege. This is for people who are new to the game and/or intermediate players who want to get better at the game.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How our session will go



First, I will watch you play and get a feeling for where you're currently at with the game.



After I will ask you where or what you feel you struggle with or want to improve upon.



We go at your pace and will only move on when you are comfortable. If we go over time its no biggie!



Some examples of things we will work on:

  • Crosshair placement 
  • Clearing rooms 
  • The dos and don'ts of maps and operators 
  • Tips and tricks to help make your life easier 


I've taught a lot of players and understand just how frustrating and unforgiving siege can be. I will try my best to make this as fun and laid back as possible because at the end of the day it's just a video game and the point is to have fun!



Reviews


:

I recommend this for newer players, which I am myself.

:

He was amazing he taught me a lot and showed me some police tactics.

:

Highly recommended.

:

He was very responsive in contacting me. It took him 4 minutes to reply to my message and he was an all-around great guy and coach. I would recommend this to ANYONE struggling with siege. He taught me some strategies that actually applied to real life special ops. It was very enlightening. 10/10

:

Very friendly and ez to work with. Definitely left me a positive experience with siege and has helped me a lot! Would recommend to all siege friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment