Tuesday 21 January 2020

Coach You Or Your Team In Rainbow Six Siege











About:

I am Raven, a professional Rainbow Six Player and Coach for 3 years, with close to 5000 hours of game time. I've competed in Pro League, and all Major tournament qualifier events. I have represented multiple teams in my career, including notable achievements such as coaching DarkSided, that at the time were top 3 ANZ Pro League team in Rainbow Six. Coaching this team, we were able to take maps off Fnatic (considered the region's best team) including an intense match at the R6 Masters LAN at PAX Australia.



For the year of 2019 I was contracted by Oddity Esports in the ANZ Pro League where we had a top 4 finish in Season 9, including two draws to Fnatic, and then placing 3rd in Season 10, being only 2 points off qualifying for LAN.



Throughout 2019 I have also been booked to Casting and Analysis at every LAN event we had in ANZ.



My strengths lie in training you on the mental aspects of esports, as well as providing technical assistance. I'm really excited about spreading knowledge into many aspiring teams/players around the R6 community and helping people feel more confident, and have a chance at their dreams



Reviews


:

Great guy , easy to chat to and easy to get things sorted! 10/10

:

Raven is a amazing coach! He is very Knowledgeable in not only siege itself but the mental state you have to be in to succeed in playing esports 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

:

Raven is by far, the most helpful person when it comes to learning more in-depth about the game. He is fantastic in his interest about what you want to improve on. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is wanting to become more involved in the competitive scene or if you just want to become a better overall player of the game

:

He delivered with exactly what he claims and gave a wealth of information my team did not consider and am very excited to use what I learned. Very friendly and answered every question with a detailed response. Had information for every stage of players, beginners and experienced players wanting to improve. I would definitely say to anyone who wants to improve that you should buy this at least once, a very unique experience that I will never forget and will remember.

:

Was very helpful and went through a lot more than just the basics, very useful and learned a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment