Friday 3 April 2020

Coach You In Apex Legends On Ps4











About:

Hi! Welcome to my Apex Coaching Session



Procedure differs according to skill level.



Do you find the matches you get into difficult?



Then let's get down to it and I'll try my best to break down the exact mistakes you are making so you can improve off of it!



Bronze-Platinum Players:

1. Basic fighting strategies to help improve your play. 

2. Pin point exact mistakes.

3. How you should be playing your matches.

4. Training drills to help improve your reactions/ accuracy.

5. Team compositions.

6. How to start climbing the rank ladder.

7. Lastly trying to break bad habits (no pings, incorrect bag space, etc.)!



Diamond Players:

1. Check if you are suited for Diamond status (based off Bronze-Platinum drills).

2. Briefly go over what's different about Diamond rank.

3. What you should do to your play style to improve your chances at winning and racking in easy points to hit Predator.



Reviews


:

Chill vibe and useful tips on how to improve my playstyle and be more accurate. Especially strategy/tactics wise on how and when to approach gunfights. I'm an average player with decent accuracy, but I'm absolutely sure if you're a beginner jojo can help you out a lot too.

:

great coach, doesnt critique and helps your game play alot. I would sign up again after I practice more of what he told me. dont hesitate

:

honestly this man helped me out a lot. I would HIGHLY recommend to anybody looking to fix their mistakes and improve

:

Thank you for such an insightful and fun session! I’ve learned immensely and i think you’re a really patient and detail oriented person. hope to play with you again some time (:

:

Awesome session! Jojoxdazys went above and beyond in his coaching. Great feedback and instruction from start to finish. He even sent me a write up summarizing our coaching session. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment