Monday 6 April 2020

Play Destiny 2 PC Competitive With You











About:

PLATFORM: PC 
REGION: ANY


Tired of going into Competitive dreading the feeling of being teamed up with bad teammates?

Want to play Competitive knowing you can rely on someone to pull their weight?

Want that Crucible Pinnacle weapon that everyone's raving about?



If your answer is yes to any of the above then I have a solution for you! Having played Destiny 2 PvP for over 300 hours and obtaining the Unbroken title (reaching Legend/5500 across 3 seasons) I can guarantee you solid performances in every match we play. Pairing up with me will ensure that you have a very capable team player to help you climb the ladder.



I can play on any class (Hunter, Warlock, Titan)

I will play with you in any glory rating from 0-5500 (Price is still the same)

I will not be using voice comms (may add that as a gig extra at a future date)



BEFORE YOU BUY: ** This is NOT a RECOVERY/ACCOUNT SHARING service! This gig is to PLAY WITH ME ONLY.** Message me before you order so we can discuss times.



About Me:
Have Not Forgotten and all other Crucible Pinnacle reward weapons.
3.53 KA/D overall, 76% win rate in Comp. Over 300 hours in D2 Crucible.
Professional and friendly service.

Reviews


:

Amazing experience working with this seller. I was scared to play comp on my own but gimdestiny2 helped me achieve my goal! Very skilled player and highly recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment