Thursday 2 April 2020

Teach You How To Use The Switch Axe In Monster Hunter World











About:

The Switch Axe is one of the most potent weapons in Monster Hunter; It has amazing offensive capabilities with mobility to boot. It's a great choice...provided you know how to wield it properly.



I've been with Switch Axe since Monster Hunter Tri on Wii; I know this girl like the back of my hand. Provided you pay a small fee, I can teach you how to wield this weapon effectively in MH World. PS4 or Xbox One; It doesn't matter to me. 



The Switch Axe in world is all about vicious offense. I will teach you:

-How to maximize movement/dodging

-Various combos and their appropriate situation

-Phials

-Morph combos and strategies

-Phial Burst management and amped mode

-Good skills to use

-How to be team player with the Switch Axe



What are you waiting for? Put down that crappy great sword and learn how to use a Pro weapon from a Pro User.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment