Thursday 2 April 2020

Give You My Top NFL Picks For Draftkings And Fanduel This Week











About:

Hello, thanks for checking out my Gig!



I run a fantasy football league comprised of former NCAA and NFL players, and I'm also involved in a community of DFS Insiders. I specialize in Cash Games which you play either “Head-to-Head” or “50/50” and gives us the highest chance of winning. My weekly lineups average 100+ points.



For $5, I will give you my Top 10 DFS players for the Week (QB, RB, & WR)



For $10,  I will give you my Top 5 DFS players for the week at each position (QB, RB, WR, TE and DEF)



For $15, I will give you my Top 5 DFS Picks at each position for Two (2) weeks



  • Crucial- Purchase by Wednesday morning to guarantee the order is received before the Thursday Night Football game.



If you have any special requests or questions, let me know before placing the order. If you're skeptical and don't believe in my expertise, start with the $5 Gig, and give me a try.



Let's help you to get that Bankroll on Fanduel & Draftkings!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communicator. I can’t wait to use the lineup

Seller's Response:

Great! Thank you

Seller's Response:

Pleasure working with you

:

Fast delivery

:

Right on time! Awesome experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment