Thursday 2 April 2020

Professionally Coach Apex Legends Gameplay On Pc, Ps4 And Xb











About:

What's most important to me is that the person I'm working with is having a good time! 


When it comes to competitive activities, while there are always places you can go to for information, guides or tips, usually such things feel disconnected and in many cases they lack the insight to help YOU specifically. 


From my experience, nothing works better than a pro at your side! I've spent countless hours working with adults, teens and kids alike in developing a number of skills and seen great success in sharing constructive criticism, reinforcing good habits in play and helping players in recognizing their own faults and strengths so that our sessions go beyond our time together and that they can keep developing on their own! 


While my schedule may fluctuate, I can make free time to accommodate to a student, send me a message and we can come up with a time to work for you! Regardless, let's have a couple laughs and get to making you the best Hero you can be!



If you have any questions at all or simply would like to get to know me a bit better before booking,  just hit the 'Contact Me' button under my picture!


Reviews


:

I consider myself a better apex player and thought I hit a wall but I think he showed me how to get through it. Really chill cool guy great coach great service would recommend

:

spear is a awsome guy he is very descriptive and talks about key issues and describe strongest points and weakest points going over major details is simple explanations and points i never even noticed would defintly reccomend him

:

Super nice guy. Very personable and easy to talk to. Gives great advice. I'd highly recommend him.

:

Fantastic advice, unlike most people I can go back and always improve with the advice you gave me

:

just learning how to play on pc. need to work on alot but he has helped more than I would ask.




No comments:

Post a Comment