Tuesday 21 April 2020

Coach You On Rainbow Six Siege PC











About:

Hello, I'm INS4NITY! I'm a high plat / diamond level player with over 4000+ hours of experience in the game. I mainly focus on the fundamental aspects of the game and i will also go through any questions that you may have. You may also choose what you want from the coaching session ( For example, a certain area that you may feel you need to improve on ) as well as be provided with an R6 guide that covers all the basics of the game. If you require a guide on any other aspect of the game ( such as certain operator guides or guides on how to be better at a specific role ), that could also be arranged for standard package and premium package customers. Furthermore, you can utilize the time for VOD review or to play together as well.

Please message me before ordering in order to ensure that we are both on the same page. Feel free to add me on discord at INS4NITY#5929 to ask me any questions and I will answer as soon as i can ( I am on for 18 hours a day). 

I am not a god level player but I will always do my best to provide you with a satisfactory experience :)

Reviews


:

Very good guy, he'll give you lots of information to use for self improvement, including a guide.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment