Tuesday 21 April 2020

Be Your Rainbow Six Siege Coach On PC











About:

Hey, my name is Marcin and I have been Rainbow Six Siege Coach since June 2019.

Since then I have successfully helped hundreds of people around the world.

I have spent more than 2000 hours on this game and I'm considered as Top Tier Player.

Throughout the time I have beaten many famous Pro Players and Streamers.

I would be glad to help you and deliver you the best session of coaching you can get on Fiverr.



========================================================================



I WILL TEACH YOU :

- tips and tricks

- better positioning 

- how to improve gamesense 

- how to practice

- settings 

and more...



========================================================================



For the extra services you can consider choosing 5 or 10 Ranked Matches so your rank get improved aswell !!



Feel free to ask me anything.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment