Wednesday 1 April 2020

Tekken Coach You The Secrets To Become A High Level Player











About:

Need to improve your character and gameplay faster, perhaps attending a tournament soon? You came to the right place!


Want to learn the fundamentals that have taken others years to master? I will provide you answers to the questions you've been looking for.



I got 20 years of Tekken gaming and competitive for over 15+ years!



I have done 1 on 1 coaching since Tekken 5. I am teaching new-intermediate players and high-level. My session will provide you with the knowledge you need to get to where you want. I have played in Japan and Korea as well.



This is what I will provide for you:

  • FREE 10 Steps to Success PDF + 30 min online coaching game session



  • PDF + Deeper down coaching 1 full hour with me online play and theory



  • PDF + Full disclosure; I'll teach you all the best secrets and strategies to become smarter and improve your play style. Ways for you to keep up your mentality as a Pro-Tekken player in-game and how you continue to master your skills.


Let's start!

Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do; check with my previous students, they have benefited greatly from this, and so will you.



(Contact me before you place an order, in case of timezone differences)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The coaching experience was phenomenal. He trickled down the load of information for me to focus on first so that that work could be more manageable in my beginner stage. I analyzed my matches to pinpoint what my weaknesses were and customized my curriculum. His communication skills were spot as a patient and informative coach. He takes this coaching opportunities very seriously and wishes for true success as a Tekken player. This is a very hard game but rewarding when obstacles are conquered. Anyone who is struggling should definitely consult his services. Much appreciation and I'll hit you up soon when I get stuck on the next wall.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for all the compliments, I'm really glad I could help you with your struggles and find new ways for your playstyle as well as your character. Thanks again for choosing my service and I'm sure you'll reach new heights in Tekken in no time!

Seller's Response:

The seller was really friendly and the gig was definitely worth it. Would recommend to anyone just starting out Tekken 7. :)

:

I had a great time! Good luck on your journey!

:

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Gave insightful tips and corrections. Would highly recommend to anyone of all levels.




No comments:

Post a Comment