Saturday 25 April 2020

Make You A Professional Osu Player











About:

I am a professional Osu! player, I am ranked TOP 4000 Global! With 600+ in-game hours! I know a LOT about this game. I will teach you everything you need for your Osu! journey. I will also always be there on discord whenever you need me aswell!



The Following Is What I Will Offer:



  • I will let you ask how many questions you want about anything in osu!
  • I will spectate you and point out errors
  • I will send you good maps around your current (and improving) skill level all the time.
  • I will teach you what's the best Settings, Equipment, Playstyles etc.
  • I will teach you all about the PP-system, how it works and how to maximize your PP-earnings.


If you have any questions before you pay for this. Check out the FAQ or just feel free to text or call me on discord:



yDropZz#4540



If you dont have discord, feel free to text me in-game: ''osu.ppy.sh/users/10191183''

                                                                                                 
      (Copy & Paste)



Reviews


:

Great guy was fun playing with him, liked the praise he gave me lol xd, and gavew me some good maps to practice until next session. would recommend.

:

I got an immediate response when I was assuming it would be a couple of days. Immediately helped out with technical problems that greatly improved my gameplay. Gave me challenging maps to work on and progress my skills. Never an awkward moment in the lesson. 10/10 would recommend to IGN.

:

Super friendly and polite. Adapted to my setup and previous experience quickly and gave me great tips. Im having 2 more sessions that we will use as soon as i got used to my new setup. Really excited to see how it goes

:

Great coach! Told me a lot about what maps I should play to get better. And told me things I should use like Drivers etc. Overall Great Coach!

:

Fucking great guy. Would recommend 100%.




No comments:

Post a Comment