Saturday 4 April 2020

Create A 2D And 3D Game As Per Your Requirements From Scratch On Unity











About:

I am game developer and have 3 years experience in unity game development engine, I've worked on many corporate projects and can provide industry standard optimized game for both desktop and smartphone platforms.



Services and game features that I can implement in game:



1.Game play

2.Google Achievements and  Soccer Leaderboard

3.In-App Purchases

4.Ads (Experience with Admob,Appodeal,Unity ads,chartboost)

5.Analytics (Experience with Facebook,Google)

6.Push Notifications

7.Game center for Ios

8.Publish game 



Feel free to contact me and ask me anything Thanks

Reviews


:

It was a tremendous experience overall. Love to work with the seller again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

:

I am very grateful to Seller for helping me in my request. Everything was done quickly and professionally. Thank you very much!

:

Great freelancer - fast and prompt communication. Highly Recommended.

:

Fast service as defined very nice seller . Highly recommend . I Am glad to work with her and I suggest you work with her

:

Should only change a game template of Candy Crush. I sent all the requirements. After 4 reviews there are still a lot of bugs left. Some bugs became so obvious that you should have seen them. I have now finished the project as incomplete, so that I can fix the remaining bugs myself. In my version there were also things from 3 other templates from m




No comments:

Post a Comment